Followers

Friday 11 November 2011

Loft update ....

Floor nears completion with just a couple of panels to put down and a couple of fiddly bits to pop in ......


For those of you who are thinking 'I like his indoor snowstorm affect' .... It's dust ...Lot's and lots of dust.


So far so good... As you may be able to see I've not boarded out completely under the eaves .. Pointless as unfortunately I'm, over 2'6 in height. I plan to square these areas off and run a set of shelves across on which to place figures, scenery, rule books etc.... So that's it so far. Still a long way to go but it's very strange how DIY becomes much less of a chore when it's being done for the sake of your hobby! Roll on the day when I'm finally building my table.....
Stay tuned for more updates.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Will all spammers please note that your pointless ramblings will not be published so do us all a favour and feck off. To my friends and fellow gamers please feel free.....