Followers

Thursday 10 November 2011

The Wargames Loft ... Progress

Well the floor is almost down now and it's nice to be able to walk around without fear of putting my foot through the ceiling at last!. It really is filthy work and god knows how long I've spent in the shower this week trying to get clean after each DIY session up there but progress is being made at least.

Hopefully the next day or so should see the flooring complete and I'll be ready to start thinking about battening the foof for plasterboarding ...... No doubt more difficult than it sounds!

Anyway, for those who are following my progress I'll pop a few more pictures up over the weekend.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will all spammers please note that your pointless ramblings will not be published so do us all a favour and feck off. To my friends and fellow gamers please feel free.....