Followers

Tuesday 21 June 2016

All Change!

Well it's been a while and much has happened both in my personal and gaming life over the past few months!
In February my wife and I packed up home, sold our house and moved to a beautiful little village in Cheshire. Quite stressful at the time but well worth it. We now have less focus on work and more time for each other and our hobbies!
We were actually lucky enough to be able to move into a converted church, it's stunning and we both love it. This is our front door!.....

So life has changed considerably but alas, concessions had to be made and I no longer have a permanent gaming room. I decided to sell my Napoleonics just before we moved as I knew that I wouldn't be able to playin that scale at our new home. So, after some consideration I have recently embarked on a 10mm Napoleonic project using Old Glory Miniatures.
I have recently joined an online community called Tabletop Commanders ( they can be found on Facebook) and had great fun playing a live game of Blucher which really sparked my interest. They are a great bunch and the game played very smoothly even thought he tabletop was in America and the four commanders involved were in the UK!
So, there you go. New life, new project. I'll leave you with a couple of pictures of my first attempts at 10mm figure painting....


Very much 'work in progress'.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Will all spammers please note that your pointless ramblings will not be published so do us all a favour and feck off. To my friends and fellow gamers please feel free.....