Followers

Wednesday 11 May 2011

A gamers flag appeal

As my house has resembled a stage scene from 'Enemy At The Gates' for most of this year due to the renovating I'm currently doing, plus the fact that my printer was destroyed during our house move last year I currently have no way of printing off any of the Napoleonic flags that are available online.

I now appeal to you, my fellow 1/72nd Napnuts and ask if any kind - hearted bod out there would do me the favour of printing me some off (Generic Austrian, French and Russian) and sending them to me here in my hovel.

As you close your eyes to sleep tonight, think my friends, think of the troops who have no banner under which to fight, no flag to display proudly in battle.... think of them my friends....think of them.

But seriously, if anyone could help I'd be very grateful and would of course reimburse any cost involved.

Please get in touch if you can help.

Cheers World,

Steve

1 comment:

  1. Steve,

    Just saw this... Are you still in need of flags? I'd be happy to print out a bunch of ones from Warflag if you like?

    ReplyDelete

Will all spammers please note that your pointless ramblings will not be published so do us all a favour and feck off. To my friends and fellow gamers please feel free.....