Followers

Monday 15 June 2015

20mm WWII Project. Phase one complete!

Just completed my first U.S. And German infantry squads. All based and ready to go!


First up are 3 x 8 figure German infantry squads, supporting LMG, mortar, spotter, C.O. and aide. Below are their U.S. counterparts ..


Next up is the armoured support I the shape of the U.S. Sherman and German PzIII. All finished and just awaiting their decals.


Well underway now and really enjoying the process so far. There's enough here to allow me to play a small game but I still feeling the urge to paint so possibly another infantry squad or two will be following soon!



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on completing stage 1! Looking good, Steve.

    ReplyDelete

Will all spammers please note that your pointless ramblings will not be published so do us all a favour and feck off. To my friends and fellow gamers please feel free.....