Followers

Monday 25 May 2015

Enjoying the paint brushes again!

First and second squads of German and U.S. Infantry almost complete (2 x 8 man teams) and I'm really enjoying the painting again. Took me a little while to get into the swing of things, namely colour selection and order of colour application but things will now progerss at a pace... I hope!
It's quite difficult to switch from painting colourful Napoleonic figures to the more drab looking WWII uniforms and trying to maintain the speed painting method!
I'm trying not to get too hung up on uniform detail and constantly remind myself of the 3' rule, it's paying off at the moment and hopefully within the next few weeks I'll have a small force ready to put on the table.
I've also purchased two fast build Italeri kits (2 vehicles per box), the U.S. Sherman, and the German Panzer III so I'm looking forward to getting these built and painted up.
I'm also on the look out for US anti-tank guns so if anyone knows of any in 20mm then please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will all spammers please note that your pointless ramblings will not be published so do us all a favour and feck off. To my friends and fellow gamers please feel free.....