Followers

Saturday 28 January 2012

Loft Update 28/1/12 .... The slow return

Well after 2 weeks of doing absolutely nothing up in the loft I finally managed to put a couple of hours in today and got the skirting boards attached. ... Still a little to do but I will get there.

Anyone following my progress will know that the past couple of weeks have been a little tough and this week got a little tougher.

Now this sound very strange I know but bare with me!.. After taking a shower one morning last week I noticed that my hair was coming out in clumps from the back of my head!... It won't come off the top or front because that disappeared  long time ago!....Thanks Dad.

Anyway, this has continued over the week to leave large bald patches on the back of my head .... I told you this was strange. The other thing I've noticed is that I  now have a bald patch appear on my chin where whiskers no longer grow... My wife thinks this may be stress related as I've not been sleeping well lately and have a reallyl hard time relaxing.

Anyway, I'm off to the doctors on Tuesday and hopefully she can help.

I'll get more pics of the loft up here when there's something worth photographing, in the meantime stay tuned!

Steve

3 comments:

  1. I'd hazard the diagnosis of lead poisoning, except... you've been working with plastic. :-)

    I'm with you on the inability to lose hear from the front or top, LOL - been there, already lost that!

    More seriously, what you have sounds like alopecia areata (which basically just translates to "patchy hair loss" - brilliant, eh?). This can have some important causes, so a trip to the doc is indeed warranted.

    Peter (MD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Peter. it's a very strange experience to say the least!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crikey I had a nightmare a few years back about that.
    Can't imagine it actually happening though.

    Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete

Will all spammers please note that your pointless ramblings will not be published so do us all a favour and feck off. To my friends and fellow gamers please feel free.....