Followers

Sunday 20 November 2011

Access at last!

Some progress has been made this weekend on the loft project. I managed to acquire a fold away loft ladder at long last and today was spent fitting it to the loft opening. At long last I can access the loft without the need for balancing on a small step ladder!

Next up will be the timber stud work under the eves and the fitting of the insulating foil prior to plasterboarding.... I'm getting there slowly and hopefully by Christmas the bulk of the work will be done and I can turn my attention to building my wargames table.

1 comment:

  1. I found this while searching for Lofts. So how big is the loft you are working on? Also heating might be a problem or are you one step ahead on that?

    ReplyDelete

Will all spammers please note that your pointless ramblings will not be published so do us all a favour and feck off. To my friends and fellow gamers please feel free.....