Followers

Sunday 2 October 2011

20,000 milestone is reached

Blimey! Last night I noticed that my visitor counter had just tipped the 20,000 mark. Thanks to everyone that has paid a visit, however fleeting , to read my ramblings and an even bigger thanks to those that have chosen to follow the blog since I started it ...... I'd like also to thank the producer, the editor, ... The Lord Jesus Christ, my wife and also Bernard, the goldfish I've never owned for all their help, guidance, cups of coffee and Malted Milk biscuits.

Here's to the next 20,000! Cheers everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats..:-D It´s fun to see the hits count go up
    Cheers
    paul

    ReplyDelete

Will all spammers please note that your pointless ramblings will not be published so do us all a favour and feck off. To my friends and fellow gamers please feel free.....