Followers

Wednesday 29 June 2011

The stuff you stumble upon on the web....

During one of my late night 'half asleep, browsing the web' sessions I stumbled upon a 7 Years War rule set that I'd never seen before and after a quick read through I could see that they could easily be adapted (or used straight from the page) for Napoleonics.

Here's the link ..   https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B6CQ6bqqzg_JNmIzMzYwODYtYzcwYS00NmYyLTkzYTQtZDU3ODFkZmUxYjA1&hl=en_US&authkey&pli=1

They're simple yet look as though they would give a worthwhile game. Who knows, if I ever finish painting my figures.... and build a table .... and get some scenery .... oh, and find somewhere to actually set a game up... I may just give them a go.

Anyway, take a look and see what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will all spammers please note that your pointless ramblings will not be published so do us all a favour and feck off. To my friends and fellow gamers please feel free.....