Followers

Wednesday 25 May 2011

The plastic pile gets bigger!

I really must stop buying figures until I've caught up with the painting I need to complete! .. I know, it's every gamers curse, we just can't help ourselves.

Anyway, the latest addition to the pile are these Italeri Russian infantry for my planned Ruski division ....

I'm looking forward to painting these but I think it may be a while before I finally get around to them as I still have some Austrian line infantry to complete first.... Oh, and there's also these....


.. French Hussars from Revell, an ebay bargain that would have been criminal to miss! ..... Oh yes, more of these too....


..... I mean come on, you can never have enough line infantry surely? ... So that's me stocked up until Christmas though somehow I still think the dreade pile will grow still further before then!

1 comment:

  1. You can't have too much stuff to paint.

    Remember the old adage, if you ever paint it all . . . .

    ReplyDelete

Will all spammers please note that your pointless ramblings will not be published so do us all a favour and feck off. To my friends and fellow gamers please feel free.....