Followers

Monday 18 April 2011

A little further on

Another week passes me by and I'm making slow progress on my plastics Nap project. I have 6 x 12 figure infantry units painted up (3 x French, 3 x Austrian) and these now await basing.

I'm planning on making each Division, Battlegroup, Army .... call it what you will, 3-4 infantry units, 1 x Light cavalry unit (every 3rd cavalry being heavy) and 1 x gun battery in strength. I'm not going down the road of trawling through historical OOB's as I just want 2 well balanced forces with which to eventually game with.

To break the monotony a little I am considering including a Russian or Prussian force to fight alongside my Austrians and possibly a Bravarian 'Division' to pop alongside the French...but we'll see.

Right, I'm off to scout the plastics ranges for useful Austrian and French Light cavalry..... Any suggestions will be gratefully received!

Cheers,
Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will all spammers please note that your pointless ramblings will not be published so do us all a favour and feck off. To my friends and fellow gamers please feel free.....