Followers

Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy 2012 Everyone!

New Years Day 2012. The new year lies ahead and let's all hope that it is better for us all than 2011 which saw the World still in conflict and economic decline.

I personally am looking forward to this year as at last I should be able to start my gaming!. The gaming room I'm currently constructing in the loft is nearing completion and should be totally finished by the end of January so this year I look forward to playing a few Napoleonic games and WWII skirmish games on the 8' x 5' table I've yet to construct.

The beginning of the year will probably spent constructing my table, scenery and painting a few more figures up but I'm determined to get a few games in as soon as possible so I look forward to posting news on this soon.

I hope everyone has had a peaceful Christmas and I wish you all a very Happy 2012!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Will all spammers please note that your pointless ramblings will not be published so do us all a favour and feck off. To my friends and fellow gamers please feel free.....