Followers

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Progress

Well the plastic Naps project is plodding along nicely and last night I burned the midnight oil to finish another 12 man Austrian and French infantry unit.

Next up is yet more French line infantry .... and alongside these I'll be painting my first Russian infantry unit.

Although I really do enjoy painting I'm longing for the day when I have enough figures to get my first game under way.

Does any other gamer out there find it wierd that sometimes you can sit for hours just painting happily away and then at other times you sit for a few minutes just staring at your figures before doing someting completely different?

Perhaps that's a sign that painting has become a chore ...

Oh well, back to the grind stone .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will all spammers please note that your pointless ramblings will not be published so do us all a favour and feck off. To my friends and fellow gamers please feel free.....