Followers

Monday 6 June 2011

New HaT Austrian Grenadiers on their way!!

I couldn't resist purchasing a box of the new Austrian Grenadiers from HaT which are now winging their way to me as we speak ...


I've seen some painted examples of the trial sprues on the HaT site and it looks a promising set of figures and for 7.99 sterling for 60 figures I'm certainly not complaining!
I look forward to adding them to my growing mountain of plastic waiting to be painted.
If you're after a great selection of kits and figures visit Drum & Flag. I would highly recommend this store to anyone as their service is superb and delivery times are really fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will all spammers please note that your pointless ramblings will not be published so do us all a favour and feck off. To my friends and fellow gamers please feel free.....